Adopting a Barn Buddy can help save the life of a cat who may not have other options.
If you can offer a cat shelter in your barn, stable, or other outbuilding away from high-traffic streets, please submit an application below and we will contact you with our next available barn buddy!
***Cats selected by our staff for the Barn Buddies program may be FERAL or SEMI-FERAL. They will be cats who are unaccustomed to living indoors and/or who are unsocial with humans and prefer the company of other cats.***
What We Provide for Barn Cats:
* Spay or Neuter
* Vaccinations (FVRCP and Rabies)
* Microchip (permanent identification)
What You Provide for Barn Cats:
* Shelter in barn, stable, or other outbuilding
* Daily food and water
* Long term Veterinary care, as needed
* A secure place to keep the cat for the first 3-5 weeks, while the cat acclimates to your barn. This can be a tack room or an indoor enclosure that they cannot escape from. In some cases we may be able to lend you a crate or cage for the introductory period.